Browser-based plugin to dial any underlined number through A2.
GENBAND’S Internet Explorer Click to Call gives Service Providers the ability to extend their Hosted IP Telephony service into the web domain. The Internet Explorer Toolbar is a browser based plug-in that can operate on PCs equipped with the Internet Explorer browser. It highlights any 10 digit N. American phone number on a web-page and gives the user the opportunity to Click to Call that number from any wired or mobile device.
- Users can configure the wireline or mobile device they want to use for click to call
- Click to Call to any 10 digit N. America number displayed on an IE browser window
For Service Providers
- Means to extend service provider branding into the desktop
- Perfect complement to Consumer VoIP service
- Could be used for Click to Call from web based Corporate Directory for business users
For End Users
- Users can surf the web and click to call any 10 digit number that is displayed
- Users do not have to manually enter phone numbers from the web to their wireline or mobile phones
- Users can do Click to call from a Corporate web directory